40 + Cutest Short Inspirational Quotes on Love

By: Palak


40 + Cutest Short Inspirational Quotes on Love 

If you looking for Short Inspirational Quotes of Love, inspirational sayings of Love, motivational sayings of Loveinspirational quotes of Lovemotivational quotes of Love, encouraging quotes, inspirational quotes about life, short inspirational quotes, famous quotes about life, positive quotes, sad quotes than you are on right place.

Hate is too great a burden to bear. To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides. Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage. Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.

Don't Forget to read about Top 40 Famous Best Dussehra quotes of Indian festival 2016

There are only a few more days until Valentine's Day. So today I would like to share Short Inspirational Quotes on Love from the people who have walked this world.

love quotes for him ❤ Do you wanna make a surprise for your friend, your husband if you want this article has cute quotes cute love quotes about love..Following are the 40 + best short inspirational Quotes and motivational quotes that will help you get out of slump and achive your goals .

Photo of Short Inspirational Quotes of Love

40 + Cutest Short Inspirational Quotes on Love
40 + Cutest Short Inspirational Quotes on Love

40 + Cutest Short Inspirational Quotes on Love 

I love you a lottle, its like a little but a lot.
-Unknown

***************

You don’t have to promise me the moon or stars… just promise that you will stand under them with me.
-Unknown

***************

The spaces between your fingers are meant to be filled with mine.
-Unknown

***************

I’m much more me when I’m with you.
-Unknown

***************

1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 809 islands, 7 seas, and I had the privilege to meet you.
-Unknown

***************

If a hug represented how much I loved you, I would hold you in my arms forever.
-Mandy Hampton

***************

I know there are plenty of fish in the sea, but I think you’re my Nemo.
-Unknown

***************

I knew that I loved you when suddenly ‘home’ went from a place to a person.
-Unknown

***************

The good things in life are better with you.
-Unknown


Love is space and time measured by the heart.
-Marcel Proust

***************

Once upon a time there was a boy who loved a girl, and her laughter was a question he wanted to spend his whole life answering.
-Nicole Krauss

***************

If I know what love is, it is because of you.
-Hermann Hesse

***************

To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
-David Viscott

***************

Maybe you don’t need the whole world to love you, you know, maybe you just need one person.
-Kermit the Frog

***************

The real lover is the man who can thrill you by kissing your forehead or smiling into your eyes or just staring into space.
-Marilyn Monroe


Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heartbeat, or will stay awake just to watch you sleep… wait for the boy who kisses your forehead, who wants to show you off to the world when you are in sweats, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. One who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have YOU… The one who turns to his friends and says, ‘That’s her…’
-Unknown

***************

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real loves to be silly.
-Rose Franken

***************

A boat needs the river to keep floating and I need you for my heart to keep beating.
-Marjorie Jacobs

***************

You had to know a person well to make them laugh like that.
-Cassandra Clare

***************

Love at first sight is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
-Sam Levenson

***************

You are, and always have been, my dream.
-Nicholas Sparks

***************

Love is when he gives you a piece of your soul, that you never knew was missing.
-Torquato Tasso

***************

The most precious possession that ever comes to a man in this world is a woman’s heart.
-Josiah Holland

***************

If I had a flower for every time I thought of you…I could walk through my garden forever.
-Alfred Tennyson

***************

There are never enough I Love You’s.
-Lenny Bruce


It doesn’t matter who you are or what you look like, so long as somebody loves you.
-Roald Dahl

***************

No, this trick won’t work.. How on earth are you ever going to explain in terms of chemistry and physics so important a biological phenomenon as first love?
-Alber Einstein

***************

You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching, love like you’ll never be hurt, sing like there’s nobody listening, and live like it’s heaven on earth.
-Willliam W. Purkey

***************

If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand.
-Anonymous

***************

When someone loves you, the way they say your name is different. You know that your name is safe in their mouth.
-Jess C. Scott

***************

The heart has reasons that reason cannot know.
-Pascal

***************

For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.
-Judy Garland

***************

To love abundantly is to live abundantly, and to love forever is to live forever.
-Henry Drummond

***************

One is loved because one is loved. No reason is needed for loving.
-Paulo Coelho

***************

To love deeply in one direction makes us more loving in all others.
-Anne Sophie Swetchine

***************

When I am with you, we stay up all night. When you’re not here, I can’t go to sleep. Praise God for those two insomnias! And the difference between them.
-Rumi

***************

If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart, I’ll stay there forever.
-A.A. Milne

***************

Love is but the discovery of ourselves in others, and the delight in the recognition.
-Alexander Smith

***************