Transgender Famous Inspirational Quotes 2016 October

By: Palak


Transgender Inspirational Famous Quotes 2016

Transgender means "denoting or relating to a person whose self-identity does not conform unambiguously to conventional notions of male or female gender". 2. Transgender people are people who have a gender identity, or gender expression, that differs from their assigned sex. Transgender people are sometimes called transsexual if they desire medical assistance to transition from one sex to another.
Transquotes" is dedicated to discovering and sharing quotes relating to transgender issues, as well as gender and gender identity in all it's varieties.
compiled some of the best transgender and equality quotes out there to highlight what it really means to be trans.
Transgender Quotes from BrainyQuote, an extensive collection of quotations by famous authors, celebrities, and newsmakers.

Reading and share 27 famous quotes & sayings about Transgender.
Inspirational transgender quotes with images by various icon and famous trans celebs like Laverne Cox, Caitlyn Jenner, Laura Engram etc.I can't exactly give the name of who said the quotes, but if you recognize the quote, and it isn't mine.

The Main Categories of this Quote are  transgender bathroom quotes, anti transgender quotes, words of encouragement for transgender, genderqueer quotes, transgender quotes mtf, transgender day of remembrance quotes, bible quotes about transgender, laverne cox quotes,   . and the Quote is this.
Transgender Famous Inspirational Quotes
Transgender Quotes

Transgender Realted Inspiring Quotes Collection

1. "I want parents out there to know that it's totally natural for kids to make believe and play games. It does not mean your child is going to be transgendered. And even if it were true, why is it such a horrible thing?"Author: Alexis Arquette

2. "Labeling a child's mind as diseased—whether with autism, intellectual disabilities, or transgenderism—may reflect the discomfort that mind gives parents more than any discomfort it causes their child. Much gets corrected that might better have been left alone."Author: Andrew Solomon

3. "To those who are gay, lesbian, bisexual,or transgender-let me say- you are not alone. You're struggle, for the end to violence and discrimination, is a shared struggle. Today, I stand with you. And I call upon all countries and people, to stand with you too.A historic shift is underway. We must tackle the violence, decriminalize consensual same sex relationships and end discrimination. We must educate the public. I call on this council and people of conscience to make this happen.The time has come."Author: Ban Ki Moon

4. "Everyone has people in their lives that are gay, lesbian or transgender or bisexual. They may not want to admit it, but I guarantee they know somebody."Author: Billie Jean King

5. "There's a gender in your brain and a gender in your body. For 99 percent of people, those things are in alignment. For transgender people, they're mismatched. That's all it is. It's not complicated, it's not a neurosis. It's a mix-up. It's a birth defect, like a cleft palate."Author: Chaz Bono

6. "When I realised I was transgender I was so afraid of what my transition would do to everyone else in my life and how they would react to it and would I be rejected?"Author: Chaz Bono

7. "I thought, transgender people are much worse off than I am. That's why they're willing to risk everything to be who they are. But the older I got, the harder it got to stay in my body."Author: Chaz Bono

8. "For me, it was never a question of whether or not I was transgender. It was a question of what I'd be able to handle transitioning and having to do it in the public eye. One of the issues that was hard for me to overcome was the fear of that."Author: Chaz Bono

9. "A lot of parents never speak to their transgender kids again; that's not the case in my family."Author: Chaz Bono

10. "No men ever, you said." Verlaine leaned across the table, peering at him. "Mateo, are you maybe-well-transgender? Intersex? No prejudice here. Just support."Mateo would have started thudding his face against the table in frustration if his pizza hadn't been in the way. "I'm a guy.""We'll take your word for it."Author: Claudia Gray

11. "If I believe in humanity and all that encompasses it including being kind and respectful of others, then I hereby declare that my love extends to gay, lesbians, bisexuals and transgenders."Author: Gloria D. Gonsalves

12. "I kind of cheer the presence of any gay characters at all - I think the more we can saturate television with any gay character or lesbian character or transgender character, I think that's a really great thing. We're kind of getting past the fact that they're the punchline or that they're the novelty."Author: Jesse Tyler Ferguson

13. "Allow the diversity to exist. There is nothing wrong with it. Hell, we put up with the religious right-we can put up with transgendered human beings."Author: Jessica Lange

14. "I know what I am. I know that I've chosen to identify as a transgender woman, and that I am - by and large - happy with where I am in this world. I'm far from perfect, and I could give you a list as long as my arms of the things I'd love to change. Nevertheless, I am still here, and I am still me, and no one can change that without my permission.-Gwendolyn Ann Smith, "We're All Someone's Freak"Author: Kate Bornstein S. Bear Bergman

15. "I am a huge fan of the transgender community."Author: Kesha

16. "Please, I'm a transgender former boy-bander. You think I don't know how to defend myself?"Author: Libba Bray

17. "I am back in London in a couple of days and looking forward to Sunday. Here is what we are doing. 1. Going to see my favourite mad transgender folk singer at the Roundhouse. 2. Then I am going to feed you tapas in a little place by Mornington Crescent. 3. Then we will go home in opposite directions and I will stare at my silent phone for weeks, wondering what happened. Or we will go for a dirty hump on Primrose Hill. Or maybe we will just have an awkward kiss/hug loaded with the promise of more next time."Author: Lucy Robinson

18. "If you are a woman, if you are a person of colour, if you are gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, if you are a person of size, if you are person of intelligence, if you are a person of integrity, then you are considered a minority in this world."Author: Margaret Cho

19. "Also, I had read a book called She's Not There: A Life in Two Genders, written by a professor who had gone through transgender surgery, but it took this person well into his thirties to come to terms with the absolute necessity of having to do it."Author: Mercedes Ruehl

20. "Nature chooses who will be transgender; individuals don't choose this."Author: Mercedes Ruehl

21. "I learned a lot more about transgender people. It's not a choice, but a physiological condition that has to do with the size of the hypothalamus part of the brain."Author: Mercedes Ruehl

22. "Lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender teens are bullied and ostracized in epidemic proportions. It's disgusting, and it must change."Author: Monica Raymund

23. "I always enjoyed doing transgender songs."Author: Patti Smith

24. "[On hearing that 86% of gay teens have experienced harassment] Eighty-six percent? Eighty-six per-fuckin-cent WERE harassed?! That means fourteen per-fuckin-cent WEREN'T harassed? WHAT?!At MY school a hundred percent of the children - gay, straight, transgendered, bi, sell... or trade - WERE harassed. She's saying that fourteen percent of the gay students were NOT harassed? That seems impossible.At MY school any one of us would have sucked Elton John's COCK at a mandatory school assembly for a fourteen percent chance of NOT being harassed."Author: Penn Jillette

25. "If one does not make an ego out of gender, one would still know whether one is a man or a woman, gay, straight, bisexual, transgender—whatever else we may think of. But those identities need to fit very loosely and be worn very lightly. All sense of privilege or deprivation that has developed around one's gender identity, all rigidity regarding proper roles and behaviors for the various genders, must be cut through."Author: Rita M. Gross

26. "The issue of equal rights for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender individuals has vexed politicians for decades. I have my own cloudy history with the issue, having supported a law in Mississippi that made it illegal for LGBT couples to adopt children. I believed at the time this was a principled position based on my faith."Author: Ronnie Musgrove

27. "Our society needs to recognize the unstoppable momentum toward unequivocal civil equality for every gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgendered citizen of this country."Author: Zachary Quinto


28. “People changed lots of other personal things all the time. They dyed their hair and dieted themselves to near death. They took steroids to build muscles and got breast implants and nose jobs so they'd resemble their favorite movie stars. They changed names and majors and jobs and husbands and wives. They changed religions and political parties. They moved across the country or the world — even changed nationalities. Why was gender the one sacred thing we weren’t supposed to change? Who made that rule?” 
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish

29. “All men are liars, said Roberta Muldoon, who knew this was true because she had once been a man.” 
― John Irving, The World According to Garp

30. “But you can only lie about who you are for so long without going crazy.” 
― Ellen Wittlinger, Parrotfish

31. “To those who are gay, lesbian, bisexual,or transgender-let me say- you are not alone. You're struggle, for the end to violence and discrimination, is a shared struggle. Today, I stand with you. And I call upon all countries and people, to stand with you too.

32. A historic shift is underway. We must tackle the violence, decriminalize consensual same sex relationships and end discrimination. We must educate the public. I call on this council and people of conscience to make this happen.

The time has come.” 
― Ban Ki-Moon

33. “I am rather disturbed by the fact that so many people—who are neither medical professionals nor trans themselves—would want to hear all of the gory details regarding transsexual physical transformations, or would feel that they have any right to ask us about the state of our genitals.” 
― Julia Serano, Whipping Girl: A Transsexual Woman on Sexism and the Scapegoating of Femininity

Note: The Jambo-Quotes is the famous quotation site. We educate and entertain Visitors of all ages with family-friendly quotations from history's most prominent figures through to today's popular celebrities, athletes, politicians, authors, and everything in between. We are passionate about quotes, and on a mission to share our knowledge with the world. our main focus in on Motivational Quotes and Inspirational Quotes.

 Also Read More QUOTES:

0 comments:

Post a Comment