Heart touching I Love You Messages for Dad SMS and Sayings

By: Palak


I Love You Messages for Dad

Heart touching I Love You Messages for Dad are here: If you love your father then Don’t wait for Father’s Day or a birthday to express your feelings. Write a sweet Love you Messages and post in on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest to show how much you love him. You can take your father-son or daddy-daughter relationship to a whole new level by writing a cute I love you messages for dad on a greeting card or a handwritten note on a random day. Most children don’t understand the importance of a dad’s contribution in their lives until it is too late. Don’t let this happen to you, no matter how uncool, weird or funny it sounds, use every opportunity to give your old man a hug and thank him for being there for you. Are you Looking for fathers day messages, father's day card, fathers day quotes, fathers day poems, happy fathers day wishes, fathers day sayings, message for father, message for a father, happy fathers day cards, i love you messages for dad, then you struggles for searches ends here.

Don't Forget to Read I Love You Messages for MOM

Picture of I Love You Messages for Dad

I Love You Messages for Dad
I Love You Messages for Dad

I Love You Messages for Dad

1) Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days. I love you.

2) My life is like a comic book because whenever I am in trouble, I am always saved by a hero called SUPERDAD. I love you.

3) You hug me even when I am wrong, you pat me on the back even when I fail. You smile at me even when I lie, you forgive me even when I curse. If there is anything in life that keeps me going… it’s you, dad.

4) I may detest your advice, abhor your suggestions and loathe your opinions. But that doesn’t stop me from loving the man behind them all… dad, I love you.

5) No matter how old my daddy becomes, he will always be the first man who held me up in his arms and cuddled me as if I was the queen of the world. I love you daddy.

6) Dad, I will never find out how you manage to love me despite all the pain I have given you. Sometimes I feel that my brutal lies and hurtful curses don’t deserve the selfless love of an affectionate dad like you. I love you dad.

Related Love You DAD

7) I will never understand the kind of love you have for me… the kind that makes you want to give me a hug while I am giving you my mood swings. I love you dad.

8) A man who can singlehandedly raise his children, pay the mortgage and make an honest buck is a hero in my books any day. I love you dad.

9) My daddy is a magnet who has pulled me away from the worst and close to the best of what life has to offer. I love you.

10) Every girl dreams about living the life of a princess. I have never dreamed of that because I have always been treated like a princess by you. I love you daddy.

Conclusion: This is All About I Love You Messages for Dad, in future i will write or arrange some of more Stuff like that. If you like my efforts then feel free to share this on Social Websites i.e FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest etc.

Read More On I Love You Messages for Dad

I love You MOM Quotes
I Love You Messages for Son and Quotes
Sister Birthday Quotes: Wishes and Messages
Goodbye Quotes for Husband
100 Thank you for Husband Wife
55 + Inspirational Quotes of Love "I LOVE YOU"

1 comment: