Positive Quotes: Best Uplifting quotes to raise your spirit

By: Palak


Positive Quotes: Best Uplifting quotes to raise your spirit

Are you looking for positive thinking, positive thinking quotes, positive thoughts, appreciation quotes, uplifting quotes, than your searches ends here.
Share our positive, uplifting quotes collection with funny, inspirational and wise quotations on positive things and being positive by famous authors. 


Find and save ideas about Positive Thoughts on jamboquotes, the world's catalog of ideas. See more about Thought For Today, Thoughts and Quotes.

If you are looking For appreciation quotes, encouraging quotes, Inspirational Quotes, motivational sayings, positive thinking, positive thinking quotes, positive thoughts, short inspirational quotes, uplifting quotes, than your searches ends here!

Positive Quotes: Best Uplifting quotes to raise your spirit Photo

Uplifting Quotes
Uplifting Quotes

Uplifting quotes to raise your spirit 


"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn."
Harriet Beecher Stowe
****************
"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says 'I'm possible'!"
Audrey Hepburn
  
****************

"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it."
Charles R. Swindoll
  
****************

"Believe you can and you're halfway there."
Theodore Roosevelt
  
****************

"It is by going down into the abyss that we recover the treasures of life. Where you stumble, there lies your treasure."
Joseph Campbell
  

"I'd rather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate."
George Burns
  
****************

"Get going. Move forward. Aim High. Plan a takeoff. Don't just sit on the runway and hope someone will come along and push the airplane. It simply won't happen. Change your attitude and gain some altitude. Believe me, you'll love it up here."
Donald Trump
  
****************

"You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat."
Joel Osteen


"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
Michael Jordan
  
****************

"Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving."
Albert Einstein
****************
"A ship is always safe at the shore - but that is NOT what it is built for."
Albert Einstein
"A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him."
David Brinkley
****************
"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up."
Mark Twain
****************
"Count your age by friends, not years. Count your life by smiles, not tears."
John Lennon
****************
"If I persist long enough I will win."
Og Mandino
****************
"I've been absolutely terrified every moment of my life and I've never let it keep me from doing a single thing I wanted to do."
Georgia O'Keeffe


"Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results."
Albert Einstein
****************
"Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines."
Robert H. Schuller
****************
"Only those who dare to fail greatly can ever achieve greatly."
Robert F. Kennedy
****************
"The first step is you have to say that you can."
Will Smith
****************

0 comments:

Post a Comment