1000 + Inspirational love quotes collections for GF and BF 2016

By: Palak


1000 + inspirational love quotes collections for Girl freinds boy friends

If You looking for inspirational love quotes than your searches is finished because 1000 inspirational love quotes have been tagged as inspirational love quotes: Love is indescribable. The emotion can leave us eager to express what is in our heart and communicate our feelings to our partner.Need help expressing your feelings? Here are more than 1000 of the best inspirational love quotes online that nail what it really means to be in love.inspirational love quotes for him ❤ Do you wanna make a surprise for your friend, your husband if you want this article has cute quotes cute love quotes about love.Find the best inspirational love quotes, sayings and quotations on jambo-quotes.blogspot.com.

Inspirational Love Quotes for Girl friend

inspirational love quotes
inspirational love quotes

50 Inspirational Love Quotes Guaranteed To Make You FEEL Things

Are you looking for love quotes in urdu, short love quotes, love quotes images, love quotes tumblr, love quotes for him, cute love quotes, love quotes in hindi than you are on right place.

1. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."

2. "I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."

3. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

4. "All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love."

5. "And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."

6. "I'm much more me when I'm with you."

7. "It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."

8. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart." 

9. "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything."

​​10. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

11. "In order to be happy oneself it is necessary to make at least one other person happy."

12. "The heart wants what it wants. There's no logic to these things. You meet someone and you fall in love and that's that."

13. "There's no substitute for a great love who says, 'No matter what's wrong with you, you're welcome at this table.'"

14. "I swear I couldn't love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow."

15. "If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you."

16. "You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."

17. "I would rather spend one lifetime with you, than face all the ages of this world alone."


18. "You are my best friend, my human diary and my other half. You mean the world to me and I LOVE YOU."
​19. "If I know what love is, it is because of you." 

20. "Don’t forget I’m just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her."

21. "I choose you. And I'll choose you over and over and over. Without pause, without a doubt, in a heartbeat. I'll keep choosing you."

22. "It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages."

23. "When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible."

24. "At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet."

25. "I realized I was thinking of you, and I began to wonder how long you'd been on my mind. Then it occurred to me: Since I met you, you've never left."

26. "Pleasure of love lasts but a moment. Pain of love lasts a lifetime."


27. "Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
28. "Love is like war: easy to begin but very hard to stop."


Heart touching inspirational love quotes
Heart touching inspirational love quotes

​29. "Thinking of you keeps me awake. Dreaming of you keeps me asleep. Being with you keeps me alive."

30. "We are shaped and fashioned by those we love." 

31. "When love is not madness it is not love." 

​32. "You have bewitched me body and soul, and I love, I love, I LOVE YOU."

33. "Love is an untamed force. When we try to control it, it destroys us. When we try to imprison it, it enslaves us. When we try to understand it, it leaves us feeling lost and confused." 
34. "Love is so short, forgetting is so long." 

35. "One word frees us of all the weight and pain of life: That word is love." 

36. "I wish I could turn back the clock. I'd find you sooner and love you longer."

37. "You know it's love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you're not part of their happiness."

38. "The greatest thing you'll ever learn Is to love and be loved in return."

39.  "I hope you know that every time I tell you to get home safe, stay warm, have a good day, or sleep well what I am really saying is I love you. I love you so damn much that it is starting to steal other words' meanings. " 

40. "I have decided to stick to love; hate is too great a burden to bear."

41. "You don't love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear."


42. "Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all."

43. "When I say I love you more, I don't mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us. I love you the most." 

44.  "All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn't hurt."

45. "Where there is love there is life."

46. "I want you. All of you. Your flaws. Your mistakes. Your imperfections. I want you, and only you."

47. "And in the end, the love you take, is equal to the love you make."

48. "Because I could watch you for a single minute and find a thousand things that I love about you."

49.  "There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless."

50.  "All of me loves all of you."

20 + One Line Inspirational Love Quotes For Him

Short Love Quotes
Short Love Quotes
  1. Love is crazy, mad, wonderful
  2. How love is poetic
  3. Why love hurts ...
  4. Love is strength ...
  5. How love works ...
  6. Love is life ...
  7. When love finds you ...
  8. Love is wild and crazy ...
  9. Love is magical ...
  10. What is love ...
  11. How love should be ...
  12. Love is freedom ...
  13. How love begins ...
  14. Love is unselfish ...
  15. Why love is important ...
  16. Love is the little things ...
  17. Love brings joy ...
  18. How love lasts ...
  19. Love is worth it ...
  20. How love changes over time ...
  21. Love is silly ...
  22. Where love lies ...
  23. Love is unconditional ...
  24. Love is give and take ...
  25. Because love makes everything beautiful ...
  26. Love makes you lose your mind a little ...
  27. Love is EVERYTHING ...

100 + Heart Toching inspirational love quotes in English

Heart touching inspirational love quotes
Heart touching inspirational love quotes
  • On the off chance that I comprehend what love is, it is a direct result of you. 
  • Keep in mind I’m only a young lady, remaining before a kid, requesting that he loves her.  
  • I pick you. What’s more, I’ll pick you again and again and over. Immediately, undoubtedly, instant. I’ll continue picking you 
  • It is not an absence of love, but rather an absence of fellowship that makes troubled relational unions. 
  • When you understand you need to spend whatever remains of your existence with some individual, you need whatever remains of your life to begin as quickly as time permits – Love Quotes 
  • At the touch of love everybody turns into an artist. love quotes
  • I understood I was considering you, and I started to think about to what extent you’d been at the forefront of my thoughts. At that point it jumped out at me: Since I met you, you’ve never cleared out. 
  • Delight of love keeps going, however, a minute. The torment of love endures forever – Love Quotes
  • Being profoundly loved by somebody gives you quality while cherishing somebody profoundly gives you fearlessness.
  • If I could be anything in the world I would want to be a teardrop because I would be born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.
  • In an internal There are many things I do not know why a spin in my mind, but the only thing that I know why is found is you, I love you from my heart.
  • i fell in love with you because you loved me when i couldn’t love myself i fell you.
  • I will never leave you nor forsake you.” Please remember this… Even if you have never talked to God in your life, do it, because God is always, always, always there for you and he will never give up on trying to win your heart to live for him quote.
  • I don’t want anything from life except you are next to me.
  • i feel great lucky everyday when i’m with you love quotes for him.
  • Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it cute love.
  • Whatever the world moves us away your name will remain chiseled in my heart.
  • A relationship where you can sit around doing nothing, but still have fun cause you’re together.
  • If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day, so I’m I had never lived without you love quote.
  • i’m happiest when i’m right next to you happiest.
  • Love you without reason, for no reason I want you, need you also without reason, but I know you are just the man I’m looking for love.
  • you have no idea how hard it is to force myself to stop thinking about you sometimes love quotes for him.
  • now that i have you, i plan on keeping you too quote.
Read More About Burning Man Whatsapp Status and Facebook Quotes, Sayings, Phrases and Slogans
  • i wonder if you smile when you hear my name like i do when i hear yours love.
  • three simple words .. i love you . say it, mean it, and live by it love quote.
  • I don’t care when am will die, all I care about I live the rest of my life with you I don't care when am will die.
  • I want to tell you something interesting, I love you love.
  • i think about you more than a lot..
  • You are next to me this enough for mecute quotes.
  • You will always be my love until I die.
  • It is complicated my friend. When I am drunk I realize that I love her yet. And when I am not I realize that I will never have her again.

  • After you I kiss with open eyes and close heart.
  • It’s no matter how many times you get hurt whenever every hurt make stronger person of you.
  • The real one beautiful don’t buy expensive gifts, he will give you attention.
  • The real one will apologizes for his mistakes in lieu of disguises his mistakes with worthless lies. 
  • They two is like magnet, they attracts when they go away each other. 
  • What if the real love appeared when you think that then is very early to take? 
  • For real love is not talking about. For them we don’t tell anybody. 
  • Life is too short, to repeat that big love. life is too short.
  • One of the best thing in the life is when you are cold with the person who make you such.
  • Don’t call her. You don’t love her. You just hate the fact that you not exist for her. 
  • He said to me: You are changed. But he is wrong he should tell me: You learn! At the end everyone get what deserves.
  • She decide to be exactly such. Unchangeable! And remembered! 
  • They don’t look tears what I shed. They don’t feel fears who I hid. But they still judge me. 
Read More Bhai Dooj Quotes, Sayings, Whatsapp, Facebook Status, Sms, Wishes and Greetings
  • Do never happen to you to hurt smiling? Someone else’s. Ever yours. On that face who you will hope to see tears. 
  • Sorry I have nothing to give you. I forget my heart in him. And if I go to pick up I am scared that I will stay there forever. 
  • You may make smile on her face, but other smile her heart. That is big difference.
  • I am quit with this. Coming. Going. Pending. Distant. I want something constantly. Something secretly. And worthwhile. 
  • Don’t be scared from girl who scream to you, you should be scared from girl who silent. 
  • You should fight for that you want, but just while that thing is worthwhile for that.

Best Inspirational Love Quotes in hindi and Urdu

  • “It is an absolute human certainty that no one can know his own beauty or perceive a sense of his own worth until it has been reflected back to him in the mirror of another loving, caring human being.” 
  • “If I have learned anything in this long life of mine, it is this: in love we find out who we want to be; in war we find out who we are.” 
  • “My heart made it's choice, and it chose you.” 
  • “your hand touching mine.this is how galaxies collide.” 
  • “I meant it when I said I didn’t believe in love at first sight. It takes time to really, truly fall for someone. Yet I believe in a moment. A moment when you glimpse the truth within someone, and they glimpse the truth within you. In that moment, you don’t belong to yourself any longer, not completely. Part of you belongs to him; part of him belongs to you. After that, you can’t take it back, no matter how much you want to, no matter how hard you try.” 
  • “Get up, Shahrzad al-Khayzuran. You kneel before no one. Least of all me.” 
  • “That’s what it feels like when you touch me. Like millions of tiny universes being born and then dying in the space between your finger and my skin. Sometimes I forget.” 
  • “For some people, “the point of no return” begins at the very moment their souls become aware of each others’ existence.” 
  • “the saddest thing is to be a minute to someone, when you've made them your eternity.” 
Inspirational LOVE Quotes in urdu
Inspirational LOVE Quotes in urdu
Read More Wajah Tum Ho Movie Dialouges and whatsapp status Sayings 2016 October

“Not only did
I love her,
but I could tell
the universe loved
her, too.
More than others.
She was different.
After all; I would
be a fool not to
notice the way the
sunshine played with
her hair.” “I choose to love you in silence…
For in silence I find no rejection,
I choose to love you in loneliness…
For in loneliness no one owns you but me,
I choose to adore you from a distance…
For distance will shield me from pain,
I choose to kiss you in the wind…
For the wind is gentler than my lips,
I choose to hold you in my dreams…
For in my dreams, you have no end.” 
  • “To fall in love with someone's thoughts - the most intimate, splendid romance.” 
  • “Nothing is more tragic than loving someone to the depths of your soul and knowing they cannot and will not ever love you back.” 
“a flower knows, when its butterfly will return,
and if the moon walks out, the sky will understand;
but now it hurts, to watch you leave so soon,
when I don't know, if you will ever come back.” 
  • “The truth is I do love you. Admitting that means opening myself up to all that pain when you leave. After you realize this wasn’t love, but gratitude.” 
  • “I'm done. I don't need anything more out of life. I have you, and that's enough.” 
Read More Top Bhai Dooj Whatsapp Status and Facebook status 1st november 2016

“تقولين لي أنك تخافين الحب 
لماذا تخافينه يا صغيرتي ؟ 
أتخافين نور الشمس ؟
أتخافين مدّ البحر ؟ 
أتخافين طلوع الفجر ؟ 
أتخافين مجيء الربيع؟
لماذا يا ترى تخافين الحب ؟” 
  • “You fell in love with a storm. Did you really think you would get out .
  • “I think of you only twice a day - when I am alone and when I am with someone else.” 
  • “I miss you in waves and tonight I’m drowning. You left me fending for my life and it feels like you’re the only one who can bring me back to the shore alive.” 
  • “I love you," he murmured into my hair. "You are my night and stars, the fate I would fix myself to in any life.” 
  • “And I fear that my place gets taken by some other one, very lucky and not too shy, who flirts with your eyes while I’m the one who’s crazy about them.” 
  • “The absence of a message sometimes is a presence of one.” 
  • “I wanted a love thick with time, as inscrutable as if a lathe had carved it from night and as familiar as the marrow in my bones. I wanted the impossible, which made it that much easier to push out of my mind.” 
  • “I think it's hard for you to fall in love because you like control, and you can't control what another person does or feels, so you keep all your cards.” 
Read More 34 Famous Karva Chauth Quotes and Sayings 2016

“the intensity
in your eyes
burns my pen
as i write.” 
  • “My love is meatloaf flavored. I just wish my meatloaf was also meatloaf flavored.” 
“When it comes 
to love
do not ever
settle 
for anything
less than magical.” 
  • “You can't buy the love you want, you can't sell your love. Love is given by those who deserves it.” 
  • “Love takes off masks that we fear we cannot live without and know we cannot live within.”
  • “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.”
  • “Once the realization is accepted that even between the closest human beings infinite distances continue, a wonderful living side by side can grow, if they succeed in loving the distance between them which makes it possible for each to see the other whole against the sky.”
  • “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”
  • “If I know what love is, it is because of you.”
  • “I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you.”
  • “Love is a friendship set to music.”
  • “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.”
  • “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.”
  • “The way to love anything is to realize that it may be lost.”
  • “It takes courage to love, but pain through love is the purifying fire which those who love generously know. We all know people who are so much afraid of pain that they shut themselves up like clams in a shell and, giving out nothing, receive nothing and therefore shrink until life is a mere living death.”
  • “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.”
  • “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.”
  • “Love is of all passions the strongest, for it attacks simultaneously the head, the heart and the senses.”
  • “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
  • “At the touch of love everyone becomes a poet.”
  • “If I had a flower for every time I thought of you… I could walk through my garden forever.”
  • “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” 
  • “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.”
  • “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.”
  • “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.”
  • “You know you’re in love when you don’t want to fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams.”
  • “Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
  • “’Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all.”
  • “Love many things, for therein lies the true strength, and whosoever loves much performs much, and can accomplish much, and what is done in love is done well.”
  • “The art of love is largely the art of persistence.”
  • “If you would be loved, love, and be loveable.”
  • “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.”
  • “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.”
  • “We are most alive when we’re in love.”
  • “The love we give away is the only love we keep.”
  • “The giving of love is an education in itself.”
  • “The more one judges, the less one loves.”
  • “A kiss is a lovely trick designed by nature to stop speech when words become superfluous.”
  • “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.”
  • “The deeper that sorrow carves into your being, the more joy you can contain. Is not the cup that holds your wine the very cup that was burned in the potter’s oven? And is not the lute that soothes your spirit, the very wood that was hollowed with knives? When you are joyous, look deep into your heart and you shall find it is only that which has given you sorrow that is giving you joy. When you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see in truth that you are weeping for that which has been your delight.”
  • “Love is when you meet someone who tells you something new about yourself.”
  • “Love is a better teacher than duty.”
  • “True love comes quietly, without banners or flashing lights. If you hear bells, get your ears checked.”
  • “Every person has to love at least one bad partner in their lives to be truly thankful for the right one.”
  • “Love is what you’ve been through with somebody.”
  • “The best proof of love is trust.”
  • “A woman knows the face of the man she loves as a sailor knows the open sea.
  • “For small creatures such as we the vastness is bearable only through love.”
  • “Fortune and love favor the brave.”
  • “Love is not only something you feel, it is something you do.”
  • “Loving people live in a loving world. Hostile people live in a hostile world. Same world.”
  • “Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don’t know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of witherings, of tarnishings.”
  • “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
  • “If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
  • “All you need is love. But a little chocolate now and then doesn’t hurt.”
  • 1. You are the source of my joy, the center of my world and the whole of my heart.

Best Inspirational Love Quotes For Whatsapp status 

  • When I tell you I love you, I am not saying it out of habit, I am reminding you that you are my life.
  • I don’t need paradise because I found you. I don’t need dreams because I already have you.
  • You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.
  • Everywhere I look I am reminded of your love. You are my world.
  • Love is not about how many days, weeks or months you’ve been together, it’s all about how much you love each other every day.
  • If I know what love is, it is because of you. -Hermann Hesse
  • You are my paradise and I would happily get stranded on you for a lifetime. (A very cute love quote for him.)
  • I can’t stop thinking about you, today... tomorrow... always.
  • When I look into your eyes I see the mirror of my soul. (Now, that’s a love quote for him from the heart!)
  • This is all I want to do with you forever.
  • Thank you for always being my rainbow after the storm.
  • I am so totally, completely, overwhelmingly, eye-poppingly, life-changingly, spectacularly, passionately, deliciously in love with you.
  • God is keeping me alive but you are keeping me in love.
  • My angel, my life, my entire world, you’re the one that I want, the one that I need, let me be with you always, my love, my everything.
  • This morning I awoke and was reminded of the preciousness of life. I realized I should express my gratitude to those who are so very important to me. Thank you for all you have done and have a great day!
  • I love you every step of the way.
  • Walk with me through life...and I’ll have everything I’ll need for the journey.
  • I may not be your first date, kiss or love...but I want to be your last everything.
  • And then my soul saw you and it kind of went, “Oh, there you are. I’ve been looking all over for you.” (One of the most romantic love quotes for him)
Read More Navratri Whatsapp Status And Sayings 2016
  • Together with you is my favorite place to be.
  • Good morning my love, our two souls aflame, with my man I feel two hearts beat the same.
  • I am very indecisive and always have trouble picking my favorite anything. But, without a doubt, you are my favorite everything.
  • I still fall in love with you every day! (One of the best short love quotes for him)
  • The sun is up, the sky is blue, today is beautiful and so are you.
  • Thank you, my love, for always making me feel like the most beautiful woman in the world.
  • Thank God someone threw me away so you could pick me up and love me.
  • If I had a flower for every time I thought of you, I could walk in my garden forever. -Alfred Lord Tennyson
  • It is because of you, my angel, that I now understand all of those quotes about love. (In my opinion, one of the most beautiful love quotes for him).
If You like these Quotes then please share on social profiles thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment