I Am Sorry Messages for Friends: Apology Quotes

By: Palak


I Am Sorry Messages for Friends

I am Sorry Messages for Friends are Here : Friendships break apart and friends fall out over the silliest of reasons. If your friendships needs a little bit of TLC – set things right with sweet Messages and cute handwritten Messages. Tag your bestie on Facebook and Twitter in apologies that reek regret. Go the extra mile by scribbling your apology out on a greeting cards. Gossip, being made fun of, talking behind someone’s back or being mean – whatever the reason for your friendship going sour, don’t let a good friend walk away. Never let your stupid ego get in the way of apologizing to your friends. Friendships are too precious so don’t let yours become just another memory.

Are You Looking for I Am Sorry Messages for Friends, Apology Quotes, I Am Sorry Quotes for Friends, I Am Sorry Whatsapp Statuses for Friends, I Am Sorry Facebook Statuses for Friends, I Am Sorry SMS Statuses for Friends, I Am Sorry Notes for Friends Than You are on Right place to pick up these.

I Am Sorry Messages for Friends Picture Message

I Am Sorry Messages for Friends
I Am Sorry Messages for Friends

I Am Sorry Messages for Friends

1) We may not have spoken since a long time. But nothing can steal the memories away from you and me. I miss you, my friend. Life tore us apart, but no matter where I am or what I’m doing, there is always a place in my heart, just for you.
 
2) I know you will eventually forget the ungrateful things that I said. But I will never forget how nice you were to me, even after I was so rude to you. Thanks for being a real friend, I am sorry.
 
3) I am sorry I haven’t been in touch since quite a while but I have been really busy. But I seek comfort in the fact that our friendship is so beautiful that even if we speak after many months, it will be just like we spoke yesterday.
 
4) As my best friend, I know you have the right to demand an apology. As your best friend, I hope you know I have the right to demand forgiveness. I am sorry.
 
5) I Am Sorry is all I am going to say. The rest, I will let the silence convey. xoxo

Related : I Am Sorry/Apolgy For Friends

6) Sometimes I take you for granted, but I promise it’s only because I feel that you are the only one in the whole world who will understand me for who I am. I’m sorry.
 
7) Tough times teach you some of life’s most important lessons, most importantly that a real friend will stick by your side through it all. Thanks for being one, I’m sorry if you had to bear the brunt of my mood swings.
 
8) I feel ashamed that I broke your trust. I know, what I have done is unjust. But I promise, I’ll never let our friendship rust. I’m sorry.
 
9) Our friendship’s value is such, that without it my life’s value would be worthless. I’m sorry.
 
10) BEST friends tolerate the WORST in you. Thanks for being one, I’m sorry.

Conclusion:This is All About I Am Sorry Messages for Friends, in future i will write or arrange some of more Stuff Like that. If you Like my efforts than feel free to share this on Social Websites i.e FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest etc.

Also Read on I Am Sorry Messages for Friends

300 + Inspiring Love Quotes 2016
Best The Accountant Movies Quotes And Sayings 2016 October
Mothers Day Quotes: I Love You MOM Quotes
40 Break Up Quotes For Girlfriend : Love Breakup Quotes For Her
Sister Birthday Quotes: Wishes And Messages
94 Inspirational Quotes About Life Kickass Collections

0 comments:

Post a Comment