Coming To My Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

By: Palak


Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses are Here: Send sweet Messages to all your friends, besties, family and colleagues who made your party as awesome and great as it was. From cute Facebook Quotes to funny tweets to warm texts – take ideas from this post to think of something unique and original. Share these Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses with selfies on Whatsapp status, Instagram and hop over to Pinterest to flaunt some of the greetings you got. Never forget that no matter how you plan your birthdays, they will always be incomplete without the people who matter. So spare a moment to reflect back on your special day and thank the people who helped making your birthday a beautiful and an awesome memory. Are you looking for Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses, thank you message for birthday, birthday thank you message, thank you birthday message, thanks for birthday wishes, thank you for birthday wishes, thank you notes for birthday, thanks for the birthday wishes,  then your searches ends here.

Picture Of Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses
Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

1) Friends like you make my life totally worthy of being hashtagged YOLO. Thanks.

2) I was pretty sure that you would come to my birthday party even if the city was washed away with floods, destroyed by an earthquake or conquered by aliens. After all, where else would you get free drinks and free food. Thanks for coming buddy.

3) The music wouldn’t have been groovy, the food wouldn’t have been yummy and the drinks wouldn’t have been slurpy… if you hadn’t come to my party. Thanks.

4) Your presence in my birthday party was like finishing off a delicious meal with a sinful desert – beautiful and memorable. Thanks for coming.

5) According to an urban legend among us friends, every party you attend goes from dull and boring to crazy and fun. Thanks for coming and living up to your legendary status.

Related Thank You for Coming to my Birthday Party

6) You came and partied all night long, you came and same my birthday song. You came and brought amazing gifts, you literally gave my birthday a lift. Thanks.

7) Awesome music, food and drinks were the good things about my party. But the best thing was that I had you to share it all with. Thanks for being a part of the celebration.

8) Meet the star of my birthday party – this is how you have been tagged on Facebook in my latest album. Thanks for the good times rock star.

9) If I could go back in time and have the same birthday party again, I would have done a lot of things differently except one – the guest list, because it was perfect and awesome. Thank you all for coming.

10) You could have texted if you wanted to, made excuses if you wanted to, called in sick if you wanted to, sent in a gift if you wanted to… I’m glad you didn’t do any of these and came all the way to wish me on my birthday. Thanks.

Conclusion: This is All About Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses, in future i will write or arrange some of more Stuff like that. If you like my efforts then feel free to share this on Social Websites i.e FacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest etc.

Also Read More on Birthday Thank You Whatsapp Statuses

0 comments:

Post a Comment