Thank You SMS for Colleagues: Quotes and Messages for Whatsapp Status

By: Palak


Thank You SMS for Colleagues Quotes and Messages for Whatsapp

Thank You SMS for Colleagues are here,  Teamwork is very essential for success. Even your individual career graph will go nowhere if you are unable to work together with your coworkers. A sweet way to bond with everyone in the office is to thank someone when they go out of their way to help you. Think of an inspirational Quotes that conveys gratitude without sounding cheesy. Write it on a post-it, share it on Pinterest, post it on their Facebook, text it or use it in a short speech or make a status on Whatsapp. Do whatever it takes to acknowledge it when people support you. Your Thank You SMS for Colleagues might do more than just start off a cute friendship in the office. They could even be just the kind of motivation your colleagues need to take your team to the next level.

Thank You SMS for Colleagues Picture

Thank You SMS for Colleagues
Thank You SMS for Colleagues

Thank You SMS for Colleagues

1) I don’t compete with you for anything except being a better colleague to you than what you have been to me. Thank you for being such an inspiration.


2) More than being proud of working for an extraordinary company, I am proud of working with an extraordinary colleague like you. Thanks for making my work-life truly extraordinary.


3) You are the kind of colleague every professional wants. You are the kind of employee every company wants. You are the kind of boss every employee wants. You, my dear colleague… are truly the all-in-one package.


4) My monthly targets looked sky high, just thinking about it made me cry. I really thought I would die, but you helped me soar and fly. Thanks so much.


5) Thank you for brightening up each and every day, with your hilarious pranks and funny ways. If you were my boss instead of my colleague, work would be so much more fun, I say.


6) Ideal and Idol… both these words are the perfect prefixes to the word Colleague when it comes to you. Thank you.


7) I don’t how I can show enough appreciation, to a co-worker who has given me so much motivation. Thanks, for being such an inspiration.


8) My biggest professional asset is not my experience or educational background – it is a mix of the skills and street smartness I have learnt from you. Thanks for being my colleague and my mentor.


9) I will never change my job because no other company can offer me my favorite perk which I receive here – an amazing colleague like you. Thanks.


10) Good teamwork is when colleagues realize that working together is the easiest way to be successful. Thanks for diving the point home.

Related Thank You For Colleagues 

Conclusion:This is All About Thank You SMS for Colleagues, in future i will write or arrange some of more quotes about that.If you Like my efforts than feel free to share this on Social Websites i.eFacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest etc.

Also Read About on Thank You SMS for Colleagues:

0 comments:

Post a Comment