Thank You Quotes for Colleagues and Whatsapp status

By: Palak


Thank You Quotes for Colleagues and Whatsapp status

Thank You Quotes for Colleagues are here,  Teamwork is very essential for success. Even your individual career graph will go nowhere if you are unable to work together with your coworkers. A sweet way to bond with everyone in the office is to thank someone when they go out of their way to help you. Think of an inspirational Quotes that conveys gratitude without sounding cheesy. Write it on a post-it, share it on Pinterest, post it on their Facebook, text it or use it in a short speech or make a status on Whatsapp. Do whatever it takes to acknowledge it when people support you. Your Thank You Quotes for Colleagues might do more than just start off a cute friendship in the office. They could even be just the kind of motivation your colleagues need to take your team to the next level.

Thank You Quotes for Colleagues Picture

Thank You Quotes for Colleagues
Thank You Quotes for Colleagues

Thank You Quotes for Colleagues

1) Good colleagues are those who understand that team goals are more important than egos. Thanks for being one.


2) You gave me all the things I did not get from my education – determination, motivation and inspiration. Thanks for being a colleague and a teacher, two in one.


3) Your bubbly personality is all the caffeine I ever need to kick-start the day every morning. Thanks.


4) Work seems like a nightmare to some, but it is a dream come true for me… thanks to colleagues like you.


5) You showed me patience instead of anger, guidance instead of annoyance and understanding instead of intolerance. Thanks for being so supportive.


6) I never face Monday morning blues, because of fun colleagues like you. Thank you.


7) What goes around, comes around – I don’t know if this really happens but if it does, you are going to have a lot of success in your life because that is what you have helped me achieve. Thank you.


8) I behave as if I hate it when you give me bad feedback. But deep down inside I appreciate it because I would rather know the truth, even if it is nasty and blunt. Thanks for your honesty.


9) Your guidance has catapulted me in a whole new professional league. I am lucky to have you as my trusty colleague. Thank you.


10) I often think of what I would do, if I didn’t have colleagues like you. I’d get shivers down my spine, I guess, I’d never stop to whine.

Related Thank You For Colleagues 

Conclusion:This is All About Thank You Messages for Colleagues, in future i will write or arrange some of more quotes about that.If you Like my efforts than feel free to share this on Social Websites i.eFacebookTwitterGoogle +Pinterest etc.

Also Read About on Thank You Messages for Colleagues:

0 comments:

Post a Comment